Thursday, August 5, 2010

Circus...

I know that it has been a VERY long time since I have posted. I know, I am a slacker.
BUT I plan to update on a regular basis from now on.

Tonight we took the Girls to Ringling Bros. Circus. They wanted to see the elephants and the Tigers. Both girls were overly excited when they were able to see both of those. They were also excited to see the acrobats flying in the air. Will probably be talking about it until the circus comes next year.


Girls are growing more and more every day. The attitiudes are also in full swing. Who knew that a 2 and 3 year old would have an attitude of a 16 year old. On another note, they are the sweetest girls. Anna is a momma's girl and never wants me to leave. Emma, can live without me at times, and she wants to be independent with everything.

Back to watching my Bethanny Getting Married?

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment