Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Perfect Day...

If there is such a thing, it always seems to happen when Shawn is home. The girls just act like normal human beings. They play and stay out of my hair, eat lunch, then lay down and take a nap with no problems. Any "normal" day, they would be following me around, whining, not letting me get anything done around the house.
Shawn went to the Opening Day at the Rangers Stadium yesterday. His shipping guy Alvin took him. He did not take sun block so his whole face is blistered extremely bad. He was running a high fever so he stayed home from work today. Of course, the girls did just what I said. They acted like little angels up until dinner. Then he witnessed what Anna does ALL day when I am here alone. She walks behind me like a little shadow, whining. I pick her up and then she wants down. Its a vicious cycle, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment